Sep 27, 2009

My first three blocks...

I bought four balls of Schachenmayr Nomotta- Laluca Cotton Color. To find out one ball does not make one square! Was no problem, until there were two ladies expexting!!!
These are the three blocks from the yarn. I hope i can find another ball, otherwise i will have to be creative!

How are you all doing? Just let me know if you would your picture to be posted here.

Love, Femke

3 comments:

KnitYoga said...

Nice blocks. Hope you find some more yarn. I've finished the first of the two blocks I'm knitting. Wouldn't it be easier if all that were taking part were invited to be blog contributors and then we could all post our own photos? That's the way it usually works with these group blogs.

Jinann said...

Gorgeous blocks!

Oh.....so we don't need to make it a solid? Just so it's mostly light colored? I'm so confused!

Knot Knitting said...

Phew, because the natural colour I pick seems to be more white than natural. Sigh. Okay, since that seems to be okay, I will start knitting.