
I'll get the other one done in the next week or so and then I'll email Julie, as requested, to find out where to send them. I think for my next one I'll be knitting either a gingerbread house block or Twin Trees as I think trees are a great symbol of families and roots so good for a mom/baby afghan, right?
I'd love to see pics of what others are doing.
ETA: Talk about serendipity! I just had an email about the Calendar of Hope which contains 14 dishcloth patterns. The sale of the Calendar of Hope is in aid of Breast Cancer Research and a lot of the patterns involve variations on the theme of the pink ribbon, etc. However, one of them, named "A Mother's Love" really caught my eye so I bought the calendar and will adapt the pattern for an afghan block. This will be my seoond square.

I don't know if you can see it very well but it's the one on the top row on the right. Actually, if you click on the picture, you can see an enlarged version. I love this block!
1 comment:
That block is gorgeous! I usually wait until just after New Years to get a calendar on sale (I'm cheap) but I'm going to order this one. Thanks for pointing it out.
Kelley (wouldntyouknow)
Post a Comment