Feb 23, 2008

The Block Pattern

The next post is the block pattern that has been chosen. This is a very simple pattern...when I first made a block in this pattern (for another project), I thought there was no way I could make such a complicated block. It was so easy I was certain I had missed something and the block was going to fall apart as soon as I took it off the needles! Of course, it turned out beautifully!

Have fun and if you have any questions please post your question and we will get an answer to you.

Thank you for participating! I know how precious your time is and that makes your participation even more special!

Julie aka Fibers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice simple block - are you planning to put it together willy nilly or a special design? My yarn is ordered... I'm not sure how good Webs is on mail order - do you have any experience with them? ly, chamois

Unknown said...

I've ordered a skein and will make as many squares as I can get out of it. BTW- love the square, simple, but it looks tough. -Privet

Anonymous said...

I ordered my yarn on Tuesday and it was here on Friday. So I think Web is pretty fast! ~ Wendypknits

Anonymous said...

Wendy - Thanks for the Webs info!

cath said...

A friend of mine was planning on going to Webs this past Friday, but she didn't because we had a storm here. If she goes next Friday she will pick up the yarn for me. Otherwise, I will order it.

Anonymous said...

How many blocks can you get out of 1 skein? I am looking around locally to see if I can get it here first before I order on line.

Anonymous said...

I would like a skein from you Fibers,
you have my address, right?