The border is finished and blocking and, initially, I tried to block it on our spare bed but I had to layer it and that meant it was going to take way too long to dry. So, hey presto, six towels laid out the length of the sitting room and half way through the width of the hall and we have enough room to block it in a single layer.

Now, if it wasn't for that large plant, the whole length could have fitted into the sitting room but no way am I moving that large leaved plant out of our wealth corner! LOL
DH can cope with not stepping on the border itself but did almost trip over the ball of yarn that is still attached to the other end. (chortle, chortle)
I was aiming for 19 feet 4 inches post blocking but I have over 20 feet so I think it should be more than enough and, in case it's too much, I've put lifelines in after every repeat from 16 feet onwards. Now, if only it would hurry up and dry! Then I can pack it up and send it to purr for sewing on.
2 comments:
i just have to say how amazing this is to me. just wow!
Wow..by the way, the house looks so warm and cozy.
Post a Comment