Well I have tried to work the logistics of sending blocks to the people who will be putting them together at every level and it has become clear to me that the easiest thing to do will be to send them to me and I will then see how many we end up with so I can figure out who gets what. Because we are not all making the same block with the same yarn it will be a little harder to get these strips right....we don't want two of the same blocks in the same row.
There is, of course, one exception to this rule....the following 3 people will send their blocks to Femke. Please go ahead and send whatever you have made, if there are enough she can make a second strip.
Knityoga
Rebeccawip
Sulkycat
You three send to :
Femke aka GrF
If you need Femke's address please pm or email one of us and we can give it to you.
_____________________________________________________________
The rest of you can send your blocks to
Julie aka Fibers
Pm or email me for my address
If you have any questions please let me know.
Julie
Oct 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, got the email. Will have my squares in the mail on Monday :)
what about me? I should send to Femke as well, right?
Post a Comment