Jun 7, 2008

pics of the Destiknit Afghan


DSC00874
Originally uploaded by Gr,F
Dearest members,
here are the last pics of the MEGA-project we all have been working on these past months...Tonight, I weaved in the last threads...

All 35 blocks from all over the world are sewed together, the american edging attached to the european edging and all to the afghan...

Next Tuesday, it goes off to Italy - per express service - it will arrive there on Wednesday - so in time for the shower...

Now, I go off to decorate the Lingr.com room - details follow this week. I might open our private party room before the actual party - to test it out - feel free to hop in there. I will let you all know where to go to, when I am ready...

All left to say to you is THANK YOU, more than I can express here in this post. It has been a very impressive project, the afghan talks LOVE for desti's baby....THANKS for being with us in this!!!

DSC00876

DSC00875

DSC00873

1 comment:

E said...

Love how it turned out! It's gorgeous!