Jun 15, 2008

Baby Shower Events, Reported by Destiknit

Hi! 

I will happily report that the baby shower you all planned for last evening was extremely successful! Throughout the day I thought of how I would manage to open gifts, contain my emotions (am quite emotional gal, especially so at this stage) and type... 

I had resolved to start one hour before the party room was opened and tape the opening of the packages.  The taping was done in small segments, I took two breaks to regain my composure and one to retrieve a movie snack for the kids.  


I tried very hard to remain calm throughout - one thing you will note is I talk a lot... especially when I am excited or nervous.  So without further adieu, the opening of the packages:






This one stream took just over an hour to download and process... there are four more coming....

No comments: